The history of Teijo Manor dates back to medieval times, and the owners are known since circa 1500. Teijo iron works was founded in 1686, and it was reestablished in 1729. The present main building was built in 1770 in the Rococo style. Originally, it had also a store inside, and the church of the iron works was located in the building until 1830. Currently, the main building is used for conferences.