Raisio Church was built sometime between 1480 and 1550, but the oldest parts date from the beginning of the 14th century. The church was dedicated to St. Martin. The bell-tower was added later, and the church has been restored several times. The pulpit dates from the middle of the 17th century, and the altarpiece from 1867 is a work of R.W. Ekman.