Kuusjoki Church was built in 1822-1823. It was enlarged in the 1870s, and remodeled in 1897. The building has been also restored in 1987. The altarpiece was painted by Aleksandra Staltin in 1909. The present belfry was built in 1882 to replace an earlier belfry from the beginning of the 19th century. The storehouse located near the church was built in 1927.